Richmond Baking benefits many charities
Corporate giving and volunteerism remind us of the power of the human spirit and allow the Richmond Baking family to come together and improve the world. Our philanthropic endeavors are driven by our employees’ commitment to helping their communities.
Richmond Baking and the Quigg Family have supported local charities, churches and educational institutions for many generations.
Richmond Baking serves its community in four primary ways:
- Employee participation in fundraising events
- In-kind donations of cookies and other baked products to charities
- Sponsorship of athletic teams of the children of Richmond Baking employees
- Monetary donations through the Quigg Family Foundation.
- Richmond Baking employees have proudly participated in the annual March of Dimes WalkAmerica walk and have raised more money than any other local team. The money raised supports programs that help prevent birth defects and infant mortality.
- Relay for Life walk .
- Richmond Baking employees organize and participate in the Jailbreak 10K Run/Walk in conjunction with the Whitewater Valley Fitness Festival. The Festival is a public awareness event design to increase community wellness, promote youth fitness and raise funds for the Cardinal Greenway, the longest rail-trail natural greenway in Indiana used by over 250,000 people annually.
- Each holiday season Richmond Baking teams up with the U.S. Marine Corps and Toys for Tots for their local toy drive. All toys collected are gifted to needy children throughout the community for Christmas.
In-kind Donations to Charities
- Richmond Baking supports the Richmond Art Museum with an annual donation of Butternut Cookies to fill commemorative Holiday Tins. The funds from cookie tins sales support the programming of the museum. Once a signature product of Richmond Baking, Butternut Cookies are now baked just once a year for worthwhile causes.
- If your non-profit would like to have some delicious cookies to help you raise money, or to give away as part of a meal or food basket, please contact us for consideration at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your charity’s name, information about your tax exempt status, location, contact information, and how much product you are requesting.
Athletic Teams of Employees’ Children
- Richmond Baking sponsors teams in the Wayne County Soccer Association, baseball teams coordinated through the Richmond Parks and Recreation Department.
- If you are a Richmond Baking Company employee, and would like to discuss opportunities for Richmond Baking to sponsor your child’s athletic team, please contact email@example.com.
Monetary Donations through the Quigg Family Foundation
Please click here to see more information about the charitable giving of the Quigg Family Foundation.